Thought You'd Never Ask

Just mouthing off -- because I can.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

After Christmas

I am enjoying "family time" after a lovely Christmas here at home, which included elder relatives staying with us. The urge to blog here over the last several weeks of holidays has been so far completely subsumed by my commenting on other sites and by my ability to "Share" with my Facebook Friends various things I read or see on the internet, with a simple push of a button. Yes, even I have a Facebook page. I don't know if that means I will not be blogging any more at all, but for now I don't feel the need. After five years, is it time for me to call it quits with Thought You'd Never Ask and move on to other venues? Is anyone still asking me anything at all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home